Saturday, November 10, 2012

DON’T YOU DARE TELL ME TO SHUT UP



Barack Hussein Obama was reelected to a second term; okay, I get that.  That does not mean that I have to shut up; the only thing that it does mean is that we will have to fight harder to restore our country to the principles that made America great.  So, don’t tell me in your condescending ways that I have to tone down my criticism of what is wrong with this country. 

Don’t tell me that I now have to accept illegal immigration or total amnesty for those already here.  Don’t tell me that I have to allow the Federal government to run roughshod over states’ rights.  Don’t tell me to sit back and silently watch the country go over the fiscal cliff.  Don’t tell me that I have to eat ObamaCare without raising holy hell.  Don’t tell me to give up my guns or religion and to toss my Bible into the burning book pile, either. 

I am an American.  I am now a very angry American.  I will not stand by with my mouth shut and watch the dismantling of America.  I’m not going to be a puppet for this government.  Just because the current majority of Americans have been turned into mindless zombies who dutifully do what they are told to do so they can collect their government dole, I’m not going to sit in a corner with a dunce cap on my head. 

I will fight what is happening to my country until my dying breath.  I will proudly stand tall for what is morally and ethically right, regardless of what the rest of the country does.  I will never turn my back on God or my country.  

If that offends "the establishment," that's their problem, not mine.  

That’s MY AMERICAN OPINION, respectfully submitted.  


No comments: