Monday, January 12, 2015

BASTARDIZATION OF FREEDOM

SPECIAL POST

I know the word "bastardization" is probably too complex for most liberals to comprehend or grasp.  So, I will assume that such people are now ticked off at me and have turned their browsers to something they can relate to, such as MSNBC.  

For several days now I've been listening to the "experts" on terrorism explain what actually happened in Paris.  They're all basically coming to the same conclusion, that what we saw in Paris will be the new "near normal" for the world.  For radical Islam, of course, it will be be totally normal, but for us it will be "near" normal.  Believe it or not, the White House is even saying they have the responsibility to teach us about Islam, to be peaceful and forgiving of their tortuous and brutally murderous ways,I suppose. 

Now, with the barrel of a gun in my face and a sword on my neck, I say that I, too, would father stand and fight than to die on my knees.  

I'm sick and tired of our holier-than-thou resident Muslim in the White House allowing the threat of terrorism in this country to bastardize our ways of life, our freedoms, our rights to religion and the very foundations upon which this country was founded.  "Near normal?"  Bullshit.  

We are at war, whether Obama or his looney-bin, zombie followers want to admit it or not.  We need to set political correctness aside, beef up our military and start participating in defending the freedoms of all non-Islamic states.  The way this movement has ballooned under this president's tenure, we may already be too late.  It's kill or be killed, pure and simple, and I am sounding the call for all Americans to come to arms and defend themselves. 

That's MY AMERICAN OPINION, respectfully submitted.  

No comments: