Tuesday, August 26, 2014

THE RADICAL MUSLIM THREAT

SPECIAL POST

I've heard it said in recent days that there is NO WAY I.S.I.S. can reach the United States.  Anyone who believes that has not studied the radical Muslim agenda in recent years.  Furthermore, they have not been paying attention to the swelling numbers of Muslims who are entering the country, both legally and illegally, who flatly refuse to speak out against the agenda of radical Islam.  And, they have in recent days captured Syrian military basis, giving them access to aircraft and more weapons. 

Additionally, we have to recognize that our President has allowed our military to atrophy.  Our capabilities for defense have been compromised.  Our country is full of not only Muslims, but others who have crossed the border illegally and have absolutely no sense of what being an American is all about... no sense of American nationality.  

Our intelligence sources tell us that hundreds, if not thousands of our citizens have already been radicalized by the Muslim agenda and who knows how many have joined I.S.I.S.? Thousands of radicalized Muslims from throughout the world are rushing in herds to join the I.S.I.S. movement. 

Our infrastructures are very vulnerable; just drive out of town and ask yourself how easy it would be to take out a few high-voltage electrical lines.  With all of the viruses running loose and causing havoc, just how easy would it be to bring down the Internet; what would the results be?  

Safety and security begin at home.  None of us who fear a home or business burglary sit around waiting for it to happen; we get an alarm system, buy a gun, get some security training.  What is our country doing about the threat of I.S.I.S.? 

I'm sorry, but as naive and blaze' as our President is, we are not only at risk... we are in imminent danger.  

Where's Barry Goldwater when you really need him? 


That's MY AMERICAN OPINION, respectfully submitted. 

No comments: