Friday, August 22, 2014

IS TERRORISM OUR REAL THREAT?

SPECIAL POST

I understand why there s a lot of concern out there about I.S.I.S. and its threat to American security.  But, I have to ask... Is the threat from I.S.I.S. any greater than having a President who flagrantly disobeys the law and makes no apology for it?  

The GAO, (Government Accountability Office), has ruled that Obama's release of five terrorists in exchange for Bergdahl without notifying Congress was against the law. This is just another nail in the coffin of endless illegal acts of this President.  

My question is: Is it more dangerous for this country to be faced with the probability of I.S.I.S. attack from without the country, or to be faced with the somewhat silent and ominous attacks on our Constitution and laws from within? 

That's MY AMERICAN QUESTION, respectfully submitted. 

No comments: