Friday, December 07, 2012

REPUBLICANS AND 2016

SPECIAL POST

Ain't this just lovely?  The Republicans have just made total asses out of themselves for the second time in as many elections and here they are, just days after this last election trotting out their next political disaster.  Yes, they're vetting candidates as we speak.  

As for me, I couldn't care less; I have withdrawn my Republican registration and am now an independent.  That way, I don't get suckered into contributing to a useless political party and I won't have to participate in their total, absolute farce of having primaries.   The fact is, they started running Romney around six months after the 2008 elections and they torpedoed anyone who got in his way.  And where did their scholarly piousness get us?  

The fact is, the Republican hierarchy doesn't give a damn about their members... only their members' contributions.  They are not a party of the people, they are a party of themselves.  So, who should give a damn about them?  Hillary Clinton is going to be the next President of the United States.  That fact is written in stone and it doesn't make any sense to me to be getting excited about any Presidential election until at least 2024.  

That may be a tough pill to swallow, but you and I know that it's the truth.  In the interim, as far as I'm concerned, the Republican Party is non-existent.  

That's MY AMERICAN OPINION, respectfully submitted. 


No comments: