Monday, December 03, 2012

AMERICA IS ANGRY

SPECIAL POST

No one smiles or laughs anymore.  The left hates the right, the right hates the left, the blacks hate the whites,the religious hate the atheists... everyone is spewing hate, hate and more hate.  And frankly, I don't blame them; I'm angry, too.   

I'm angry that Congress and our government threw our money away on bridges to nowhere, $12,000 hammers, studies of turtle crossings, Solyndra et al, junkets to everywhere, donations to foreign countries for more military arms to use against us... I'm not talking about chump change here.  It's not millions or hundreds of millions; it's not even billions; it's at least hundreds of billions of dollars over just the last 20 years alone.  Now they want to screw us again by making us pay for it, to replenish their coffers so they can do it to us again.  

I'm angry because government is chopping away at my religious freedoms and beliefs and no one is doing anything... not one thing... to stop it.   I'm angry because the government has created laws to regulate everything, from what I eat, breathe and drink to what I drive and how I die.  I'm angry because our government is not enforcing its own laws in selective cases and because it ignores the law when it comes to itself.  

I'm angry because our government is challenging my rights to express myself vocally or in this posting.  I'm angry because our government is treating terrorists as if they were dime-store robbers.  I'm angry because all of the foundation principles of morality and ethics that made this country great are being systematically destroyed by our government.  I'm angry because my neighbors are unemployed and no one in Washington gives a damn about it.   I'm angry because my money is worthless, my "entitlements" are under attack and they want to take from me what little money I have left in the bank.  

I don't care whether they like it or not.  I'm going to get more in their faces every day, saying what I believe in and complaining about their tactics of tyranny and oppression.  I've had it up my my neck with this crap, and I intend to raise holy hell until the day they send the S.S troops around the corner to silence me or the day that this crap stops, whichever comes first.  

That's MY AMERICAN OPINION, angrily submitted.  



No comments: