Tuesday, October 16, 2012

TOWN HALL DEBACLE

SPECIAL POST

It was at times a fiery exchange. They went after each other like two gladiators in the Colosseum.  Nevertheless, I cannot believe some of the things I heard coming out of Obama's mouth.  He has audacity, there's no doubt about it.  

But, while I was watching this event, I had an email exchange that led to the conclusion that half of the people of this country won't realize when Obama was not telling the truth because they haven't been paying attention to what has been going on for the last four years.  How he could assert that he was calling the Benghazi situation a terrorist act the very day after the event and do so with a straight face is beyond me.  In fact, he took great pains in ensuing days to insist that it was due to protestors and the video.  

Anyway, I thought Romney did a very good job of explaining his position on many things.  I think that, after the talking heads get through boiling this down, the dust will settle in Romney's favor. 

That's MY AMERICAN OPINION, respectfully submitted. 

No comments: