Monday, October 22, 2012

THE LAST OF THE DEBATES

SPECIAL POST

The long and the short about the third debate:

There were some points raised during the debate that merit discussion by me, but I want to give them some thought first.  I think the President was aggressive, condescending and disrespectful; he consistently interrupted Romney.  Romney, on the other hand, seemed to me to stay above the gutter attacks.  When you are looking at a Presidential candidate, you want someone who can represent your country in a smooth and fluid manner; based on what I saw, Romney has it and Obama does not.  

Obama scowled throughout most of the debate; Romney smiled and remained stoic.  In summation at this point: I don't honestly feel that this country needs another four years of pernicious leadership.  Let's cut our losses and move on.  

That's MY AMERICAN OPINION, respectfully submitted. 

No comments: