Thursday, October 11, 2012

THE VP SHOWDOWN


SPECIAL POST

I’ll make this short and sweet and without a lot of substance.  I need some time to digest the answers.  Maybe I’ll let the pundits do that. 

I spent the majority of the time watching Joe Biden grimace, smile, fidget, frown and otherwise act very much like a little boy on a stool having to listen while the teacher asks another little boy what actually happened on the playground during recess; when you’re caught doing something wrong and you can’t defend yourself, you resort to the theatrics in the desperate hope no one will catch on.  He also got hot under the collar, another typical reaction of liberals who cannot win an argument based on substance and must resort to yelling louder than the other guy, trying to drown out the truth.  

As for Ryan, I got tired of his using the word, "Look."  He should try using, "Listen;" it's easier on the eyes.  

Based on the above, and only based on the above, I give the win to Ryan. 

Those are my initial thoughts, and… 

That’s MY AMERICAN OPINION, respectfully submitted. 

No comments: