Tuesday, September 02, 2014

WORLD CONSENSUS: I.S.I.S. COULD HIT U.S. WITHIN MONTHS

SPECIAL POST

While the Obama team has begun to downplay the threat I.S.I.S. poses to the U.S., a growing number of national and world leaders are warning that I.S.I.S. is growing rapidly, is well-funded and organized, and that it poses a much more robust threat to our national security than Al-Qaeda did in the days leading up to the 9/11 World Trade Center attack.  Some have gone so far as to suggest that an attack across our porous southern border is imminent, while others fear the advent of car-bombs on the streets of America and similar terrorist activities are literally "just around the corner."  

Concern was raised as we went into the weekend when Britain upped it's threat level to "severe."  Now, even King Abudallah of Saudi Arabia is warning that I.S.I.S. could be attacking the U.S. and Europe within months.  Law enforcement officials and intelligence authorities believe that more than 1,000 U.S. citizens with passports are already active I.S.I.S. members, raising the specter of attacks from within; with their passports, they have virtually total freedom to move in and out of the country.  When President Obama came out and admitted that he still does not have a strategy to deal with the situation, after which he headed out of town on a fund-raising campaign trip, even the Democrats started to worry.  


With our southern border wide-open and unattended, (border patrol agents are busy baby-sitting),  it is entirely possible that an attack of some magnitude could be launched from there, even as soon as 9/11. 

And here we are, sitting ducks saddled with a President who either doesn't get it, or simply doesn't give a damn.  

That's MY AMERICAN OPINION, respectfully submitted. 


No comments: