Friday, September 05, 2014

SCARY TIMES, SCARY THOUGHTS


SPECIAL POST

So, here we are, faced with I.S.I.S. and having no strategy except, it seems, asking for and waiting for others to join the fight.  Is that really a good idea? If no one else joins the fight, does that mean we allow I.S.I.S. to take over the world?  If not, at what point would we change our minds... after our homeland is struck again?  

Here's the problem, as I see it:  What other country would want to follow Obama into a war? 

Does that put you on edge a little bit?  Well, considering how he has treated them in the past, how ready and willing is our own military going to be to step up and follow Obama into a war? 

We're like sitting ducks here, parked with our southern border wide open while knowing that terrorists have established partnerships with the Mexican drug cartels, having no higher level of security alert status, moving no military assets closer to the Middle East, and stuck with a President who thinks he can somehow "manage" I.S.I.S.  

Enjoy your dinner.

That's MY AMERICAN OPINION, respectfully submitted. 

No comments: