Wednesday, September 03, 2014

ANOTHER BEHEADING: WHAT'S NEXT, BARACK?

SPECIAL POST

Two weeks after American James Foley was beheaded by his Islamic State captors, a video emerged yesterday afternoon purporting to show freelance journalist Steven Sotloff being beheaded in the same way.  If my memory serves me correctly, two journalists remain in terrorist captivity, one being female and one male. 

I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that at least one of those five terrorists we traded for Bergdahl is involved in this I.S.I.S. "stuff."  

What's do you suppose it's going to take for this "Mr. Cool" President we have to get off his dead ass and develop a strategy... another beheading, one on the White House lawn?  

Mr. and Mrs. America, you need to be on the phone, sending emails and faxes to your members of Congress.  If we don't rain, and rain with all of our might on this I.S.I.S. parade, they WILL be here, and sooner than you think.   

Why is our southern border not sealed?  Why is our national security alert status not increased?   Why are we not moving assets into the region?  WHERE IN THE HELL IS OUR PRESIDENT?!!!

That's MY AMERICAN OPINION, respectfully submitted. 

No comments: