Friday, September 26, 2014

POOF

SPECIAL POST

I haven't said much about these two "new" terrorist groups which pose an "imminent threat" to the U.S. and which were the cause for the Obama air campaign in Iraq and Syria.  I wanted to have as much of the truth out as possible before I started flapping off my gums.  

Khorasan and another Al-Qaeda offshoot were very close to launching an attack on the U.S. or Europe, according to Administration officials.  As I understand it, both groups hav been identified for some time and are therefore not "new."  I also have a problem with the vagueness of the report about an "imminent attack;" if that were to be the case, don't you think we'd know whether it was the U.S. or Europe that was in the cross-hairs?   There is quite a lot of difference between the two from a logistics standpoint, you know.  

Could it be that these "new" groups were only an excuse for the attacks into Syria? 

Think about it.  How were these terrorists going to get here... by boat or airplane?  Or are they already here?  If they are already here, how is our attack in Syria going to stop them?  They certainly wouldn't attack us by boat, so they would need access to airplanes.  Frankly, I smell a rat.  

My suspicions are further aroused by the chorus from Democrats, Administration officials and Peter King that we have to forget Obama's mistakes of the past and get totally behind him as we take on I.S.I.S. and other terrorist groups. Poof!  There goes Fast & Furious, Benghazi, the I.R.S. scandal and missing emails,  the V.A., the N.S.A.... everything just disappears!  

By the time the elections get here, Obama will have killed Bin Laden again, the two "new" terrorist groups will be defeated and I.S.I.S. will be hiding in caves. 

Please pass the Gray Poopon. 

That's MY AMERICAN OPINION, respectfully submitted. 

No comments: