Wednesday, December 19, 2018

ALEXANDRIA OCASIO-CORTEZ SACRIFICES FOR HER COUNTRY

Congresswoman-elect Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez wistfully remembers how life was before she ran for office and the many sacrifices she has made in order to rescue Americans from their stupid, decadent lifestyles.  She told supporters on Monday that her major lifestyle changes have left her feeling worn down and she will be taking a “week of self-care” to recuperate. 

“Before the campaign, I used to practice yoga 3-4x/week, eat nutritiously, read and write for leisure,” she wrote on Instagram.  “As soon as everything kicked up, that all went out the window. I went from doing yoga and making wild rice and salmon dinners to eating fast food for dinner and falling asleep in my jeans and makeup.”

Gosh.  Now that I know and understand how demanding things are for her, it makes me feel very humble indeed to have her in Congress.  Bless her. 

That's MY AMERICAN OPINION, respectfully submitted. 




No comments: