Tuesday, January 10, 2017

LIBERALS DO 180, BACK TRUMP

SPECIAL POST

Shortly after Vice President Joe Biden admonished Senate Democrats to lay down their resistance and "Get over it" because Trump had won the presidency, a new voice was heard rising from the din of liberalism: disgusted Democrats started to lay off of their dissent and to say that Trump needs to be given a chance to prove himself.  

Michael Moore was heard confiding to a friend, "Perhaps I've been too tough on the guy."  Even President Obama muttered to George Stephanopoulis that Trump seemed to be "doing all of the right things that I intended to do."  Harry Reid, writing an Op-Ed in the Searchlight, Nevada DAILY TIMES, opined that "The country is turning in a new direction and getting back to the basics of democracy; I'm starting to change my opinion of Trump."  

And that, my friends, is what real fake news is all about.  

That's MY AMERICAN OPINION, respectfully submitted. 

No comments: