Thursday, October 31, 2013

"WHATEVER"

SPECIAL POST

Well, I guess I was wrong about Sebelius showing up for the Congressional Hearings yesterday.  As you know, I had predicted she wouldn't show.  But, she didn't disappoint me.  

In classic Hillary Clinton style, ("What difference at this point does it make?"), Sebelius responded to questions about whether or not Obama knew of the ObamaCare problems with a curt, "Whatever."  That's what my ex-wife used to say to me whenever I caught her in a lie: "Whatever." 

She had the audacity to insist that she was not going to release any numbers about signups because the information was "unreliable."  Obama, on the other had, said later in the day that the latest numbers show enrollments are up.  Where does HE get HIS information?  

Oh, yeah... Whatever. 

That's MY AMERICAN OPINION, respectfully submitted. 

No comments: