Friday, October 18, 2013

WE HAVE ONLY JUST BEGUN

SPECIAL POST

I'm just as upset as everyone else.  I'm angry at every one of those stinkin' idiots in Congress who can't seem to see things for what they really are and who lack the moral and ethical character to do what is right for the country.  

But, there is something new this time around.  More and more Americans are discovering what a dearth of leadership we have in Washington.  Now is not the time to mope and grouse about the dysfunctional, bumbling meat-heads we elected.   You know the old saying, "When the going gets tough, the tough get going."  

I'm an American.  I'll be damned if I'm going to shut up and lie down.  I'm just getting started.  I'm going to squawk and make noise and keep on looking for Americans to join the cause.  That's why I write these blogs.  I care deeply for my country.   

That's MY AMERICAN OPINION, respectfully submitted. 

No comments: