Thursday, October 27, 2011

THEY SAY ALL I WANT IS TO SEE OBAMA DEFEATED


SPECIAL POST

“All you want is to see Obama defeated.  You don’t care about anything else.” 

You know what?  They’re right; I admit it.  That is the single most important focus in my life right now.  I want to see the man who has done more harm to this country than any single person in its history out of the White House. 

I want the guy who violates the law, ignores the Constitution, turns a deaf ear to the will of the people, refuses to come to grips with spending or the national debt, doesn’t give a damn about the unemployed and turns on his own people… I want him crucified, vilified and removed from office.  It can’t happen fast enough for me. 

I know that you are going to immediately react by calling me a racist.  That’s the only way you liberals can deal with people like me.  But, if you bothered to know anything about my life, you would know that I am the farthest thing from being a racist that anybody can be. In fact, I am very much enthralled with Herman Cain, because HE is an American.  

If you have a problem with anything I’ve just said, it’s your problem and not mine.  So get over it.  I stand with my country. 

That’s MY AMERICAN OPINION, respectfully submitted.   


No comments: