Monday, January 11, 2016

MY POLITICAL OPINION

SPECIAL OPINION

The Republican establishment, the Conservative elite and the Democrats are now joining the chorus against Donald Trump.  

Frankly, I don't trust or like any of those yokels.  The fact that they're trying to politically assassinate Trump leads me more and more to support him.  I WANT them to be afraid of SOMETHING, because they are destroying America second by second, minute by minute, hour by hour and day by day.  

It appears that Clinton is about to be sidelined by issues of her own making.  Sanders is beyond reality.  As much as I like Cruz, I've got to know that his birth issue is going to mire his presidency down in a legal battle for months and perhaps years.  That leaves my short list at this point as being Trump, Carson and Rubio, in that order.  

Stay tuned as we head for Iowa.  

That's MY AMERICAN OPINION, respectfully submitted. 

No comments: