Friday, June 30, 2017

PHONY RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION

SPECIAL POST

I'm sure you've heard about the squabble: "Morning Joe" Scarborough and Mika Brezinski vs. Donald Trump.  For months now, the two classless and un-American MSNBC hosts have been lambasting Trump with rude, crude and baseless remarks that have literally cut him, his family and his White House executives to the bone.  

Finally, Trump has had enough and has taken to Twitter with: "I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!"

The media and the whole country of Never Trumpers, left-wing media and Congressional detractors are now totally unglued and up on their high horses claiming that Trump has sunk to a new low by insulting Mika's face lift.  Well, as many times as I have read the tweet, I don't see anything insulting in it.  If she indeed was still bleeding from a facelift, any venture out into the public was in and of itself tasteless.  As for calling her "Low I.Q. Crazy" and Joe "Psycho," I don't know how you can criticize him for telling the truth when they have said far worse things about Trump that are not true.     

This is all about another phony left-wing plot to putrefy the airwaves with righteous, self-serving indignation from another epitome of unabashed hypocrisy. 

Frankly, I'm sick and tired of the continuing proliferation of pure bull shit.  So was Harry S. Truman:



"Mr Hume:
          I've just read your lousy review of Margaret's concert. I've come to the conclusion that you are an "eight ulcer man on four ulcer pay."
          It seems to me that you are a frustrated old man who wishes he could have been successful. When you write such poppy-cock as was in the back section of the paper you work for it shows conclusively that you're off the beam and at least four of your ulcers are at work.
          Some day I hope to meet you. When that happens you'll need a new nose, a lot of beefsteak for black eyes, and perhaps a supporter below!
          Pegler, a gutter snipe, is a gentleman alongside you. I hope you'll accept that statement as a worse insult than a reflection on your ancestry.
          H.S.T."


That's MY AMERICAN OPINION, respectfully submitted.  

No comments: