Saturday, June 03, 2017

KATHY GRIFFIN BLAMES TRUMP

I am so angry right now, I'm going to pop off and lower my standards of decency as a result.  

Kathy Griffin held a press conference yesterday and whined about how her career is over, crying, "Trump broke me."  She asserted that she has been contacted by the Secret Service and grumbled that the Trumps are "trying to ruin my rights forever."  

During the press conference, her attorney, Lisa Bloom, sternly admonished that the comedian has a First Amendment right to make fun of the president. "Whether or not you get, or like, her artistic expression, in America, Kathy has the right to parody the president." 

I beg your pardon!  Parody?  A severed head?  

Griffin lamented that she has had five shows canceled just this week, plus losing her contract with Squatty Potty and CNN.

I guess, I mean... well, she apologized and that should make us all want to kiss her ass, right?  And just like the entire liberal left, from Hillary Clinton to Barack Obama...  she didn't do anything wrong and is trying to twist this into a feel-sorry-for-Kathy spectacle.  

Now, I'm going to exercise my First Amendment rights:  You're in total denial, Kathy.  You're a low-life, scummy, wretched bitch.  I'd tell you to go to hell, but I don't think even they want you around.

That's MY AMERICAN OPINION, respectfully submitted.

No comments: