Thursday, November 03, 2016

HILLARY, LET'S TALK

SPECIAL POST

Hillary, I'll let you do the talking.  

Tell me about how you and Bill used the IRS to bring grief upon your enemies when he was in the Oval Office.  

Tell me about White Water.

Tell me about Vince Foster.  

Tell me about Ronald Brown.  

Tell me about all of those things you stole from the White House when you left and about vandalizing the computer system.  

Tell me about how you used the FBI to dig up dirt on your political opponents.  

Tell me the whole story about your relationship with Huma Abedin.  

Tell me all about your emails and your private server and why you deleted 33,000 emails the day after you received a Congressional subpoena for them.  

Tell me why the Benghazi Massacre happened.  

Tell me about Chinagate.  

Tell me about Travelgate.  

Tell me about the Rose Law Firm billing records.  

Tell me about Pardongate and Marc Rich.  

Tell me all about your Tyson Foods investments.  

Tell me about where all the money went that was supposed to go to Haiti.  

Tell me about that child rapist you managed to keep from prison.  

Tell me about your long business and friendly relationship with certain Iranian leaders.  

Tell me all about the great Clinton Foundation and other organizations you and Bill have set up.  

Tell me about Peter Franklin Paul.  

Tell me all about Saul Alinsky and George Soros.  

Tell me about about all of those unscheduled meetings with foreign leaders and campaign donors you had that were "off the record" at the State Department.  

I'm listening.  

That's MY AMERICAN OPINION, respectfully submitted. 


No comments: