Saturday, May 16, 2015

THIS COULD BE MY LAST POST

Obama and his henchmen are doing everything possible to shut me down.  They want to eliminate political speech from the Internet.  They want me to post only what their censors approve of.  They want me to be politically correct in whatever I say and they definitely do not want me to report the facts as they are about anything they do. 

It would be bad enough if mine was the only voice they were trying to silence.  But, they want to shut down Limbaugh, Hannity, Coulter, FOX NEWS, Glenn Beck... whoever they don't like.  They're now even issuing orders from the White House as to what news shots can be shown from the I.S.I.S. battlefield. 

Getting right to the point, they're on the muscle and they don't give a damn what anyone thinks about it.  While I've said over and over that our enemies are going to take advantage of our weakness during the remainder of Obama's term, Obama's team is more aggressively pushing its radical and dictatorial agenda.  In other words, America is taking it in the shorts both internally and externally.  

Americans, however, while taking it on the chin, seem to be taking it all in while sitting on the couch playing with their smartphones and tablets. 

At any moment, Obama could decide to shut down my blogs, take FOX NEWS off the air and imprison the dissenting journalists and reporters of the country.  

The question of the day is: Would Americans then stand up for their country? 

That's MY AMERICAN OPINION, respectfully submitted.  


No comments: