Wednesday, May 06, 2015

ISIS: HOW MUCH DANGER ARE WE IN?

SPECIAL POST

White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest alleges that although I.S.I.S. is claiming responsibility for the attacks in Garland, Texas, there is no proof that is true. 

Okay, here we go again. In the face of overwhelming evidence, it's deny, deny, deny; this, from a White House that doesn't hesitate to indict, try and convict a cop for shooting a black before the gun smoke has left the scene. This is the same White House that has consistently refused to acknowledge that I.S.I.S. is a radical Islamic terrorist organization, and which claims I.S.I.S. is "on the run" when its tentacles are reaching farther and farther into and out of the Middle East.  

The president's first and foremost duty to the country is to provide security and to protect us from our enemies, both foreign and domestic.  Yet, he ignores that duty on a daily basis and by doing so, he places our way of life, our everyday peace and security, at total jeopardy.  

Just who is the REAL junior varsity team here?  I submit that Obama, by his actions and inactions, has proven himself to be a mortal danger to all of us.  No wonder we're not sleeping well at night.  

That's MY AMERICAN OPINION, respectfully submitted. 

No comments: