Friday, May 15, 2015

SHOW DOWN ON PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE

SPECIAL POST

Word is that you can hear a pin drop.  Even the birds have stopped chirping.  

For the very first time, both Houses of Congress have agreed to pass a Bill that Obama is totally against; they agreed that Congress must have a say-so in the Iranian nuclear "deal."  He's threatened several times to veto such a bill, but it appears at this point that Congress has the votes necessary to override the veto. 

I hear the sewer lines from the White House almost collapsed when they got the news... all of the toilets flushed.  

You can bet your sweet petunias that the whole world is watching to see what Obama does about it.  

Oh. my.  

That's MY AMERICAN OPINION, respectfully submitted.  

P.S. Just after I made this post, I heard that Obama has said he will sign the legislation into law.  I'll believe it when I see it.  

No comments: