Friday, February 13, 2015

JUST SAY NO TO OBAMA'S WAR

SPECIAL POST

I've said countless times: War is ugly; so when you fight a war, you have to unload mercilessly upon the enemy, win decisively and get out.  Otherwise, you are going to end up with a protracted battle and the unnecessary loss of countless lives.  

You can't let the damned politicians run a war.  We have proven countless times, in Korea, Viet Nam, Afghanistan and Iraq... If the politicians are involved, we cannot win.  Bush largely relied on the advice of his top military advisers and we had things well under control in Afghanistan and Iraq when Obama and the politicians took over.  Where did that lead us?  It took us to where we are today, looking down the wrong ends of the barrels of terrorist guns. 

Obama now sets us up to fail again.  He has already openly pledged we will not take what it needs to win: no boots on the ground, not over three years, no extensive operations... And he, one who certainly never won a sandlot fight because he was busy running home to mom, now proposes to command this war against a formidable enemy that is growing by leaps and bounds.  

Under his plan, it will be protracted.  There will be more American lives lost.  If we win, which is practically impossible, he has no plans about what to do next.  His "plan" is discombobulated, disembodied, disorganized, dis this and dis that. 

He's told Americans and the world another blatant lie: I.S.I.S. will NOT lose; we will.  

As much as I fear I.S.I.S., as much as I know they must be destroyed, I would much more prefer to keep our troops home where they are safe, than to send them into a farce where they will most surely die.  And the fact is, we're going to need those troops right here in the homeland to defend us when I.S.I.S. arrives.  

That's MY AMERICAN OPINION, respectfully submitted. 

No comments: