Saturday, February 21, 2015

BAN THE FRICKIN' ELITIST SNOBS

Secretary of State John Kerry is looking down his nose at the media who, he says, are having a silly and stupid debate as to how best run the war against I.S.I.S.  Barack Hussein Obama says we wouldn't be having problems with I.S.I.S. if FOX NEWS had not been insisting on calling them radical Islamics.  The State Department says we need to be more considerate and to help those poor, misunderstood terrorists get jobs.  Howard Dean says Scott Walker is unqualified for office because he doesn't have a college degree. 

You, a lowly unelected American, are not even worthy of mention, let alone consideration in forming the policy and procedure of our government; you're a peasant.  

This condescending way of thinking evidently justifies their total disregard for anyone and everyone else.  They have become the royal servants of the high potentate, Hussein.  Their manure does not stink?  

I have the right to call the terrorists "radical Islamists" and I also have the right to call the Obama regime "elitist bastards."   I am sick and tired of their political niceties and correctness being administered in the form of propaganda and brainwashing of the American public.  I'm also sick and tired of "Americans" who tolerate it. 

That's MY AMERICAN OPINION, respectfully submitted.  

No comments: