Monday, February 02, 2015

DO NOT CONDEMN I.S.I.S.

SPECIAL POST

I do not understand why we insist on condemning I.S.I.S.  Let's talk this through:  

In the first place, these guys are simply trying to create an Islamic State where their religious rights will be respected and adhered to.  For us to stand in their way is contrary to the very values of religious freedom which we enjoy in the United States today unless, of course, you're not a liberal.  If their religion teaches that beheadings and butchering are okay, then we should let them be.  

Secondly, every time we condemn them, it makes them more angry and it therefore gives them more strength to resist our bombs and drones.  Such notoriety swells their ranks with other holy Jihadists anxious to join them in their battle for a religious state.  What we should really be doing is extending sympathy and support, perhaps even funding their cause.  

Changing our approach to dealing with I.S.I.S. is a matter of utmost urgency.  It would do us well to invite their leaders over for a beer and a chat in the White House Rose Garden.  The resulting positive publicity would most certainly defuse the situation and bring an end to the savagery.  

Right, Barack?  

That's MY AMERICAN OPINION, respectfully submitted. 

No comments: