Wednesday, July 23, 2014

WORLD-WIDE RELIGIOUS WAR LOOMS

SPECIAL POST

I.S.I.S. is murdering anyone who refusing to renounce Christianity and join Islam.  

The Islamic religion has spread its tentacles to virtually every country in the world.  I don't have any problem getting along with Jews, Catholics, Hindus, Buddhists or what-have-you; no one in those categories advocates killing anyone who refuses to convert to their faith. 

I have to expect that a significant number of Muslims living in this country will answer the call of Islam and become active terrorists; the same goes for Mexico, Canada, Britain... And the rapid growth of I.S.I.S. scares the hell out of me.  When it comes right down to it, how many "Christians" these days are going to be willing to die for their beliefs?  

Things are going south in the Middle East too damned fast.  But, I do know one thing: if we're going to end up in a religious war, I'd just as soon have the battleground be in some other country.  Iraq sounds fine to me.  

That's MY AMERICAN OPINION, respectfully submitted. 

No comments: