Thursday, May 17, 2012

THE TYRANNY AND THE TRASH

SPECIAL POST

I don't know about you, but I am so sick of the bullying, the lies, the cram-downs, and the inflammatory rhetoric of this President that I could just puke.  He's got us all fighting each other on any and every  level of society.  He takes our fundamental beliefs and bans them like a great Greek God wreaking havoc on the masses.  

This stuff is making me sick to my stomach.  What he is doing to this country defies belief.  There are so many of us who have never had a prejudiced bone in our body who are now ready to run the Black S.O.B. out of the country.  This Presidency is going to set the Black movement in this country back 100 years.  

He does these things in a deliberate and calculated manner, but he totally refuses to deal with the real issues facing the country like the economy, jobs, and our international threats.  When he gets challenged, he comes out and threatens, like a Chicago Mob Boss.  I hear that he and Michelle treat the staff at the White House just like he's treating us... like trash.  

We need to put an end to this tyranny.  

That's MY AMERICAN OPINION, respectfully submitted. 


No comments: