Monday, September 13, 2010

THE MOSQUE CHANGES THE PLAYING FIELD

SPECIAL POST

Well, it has been weeks now and the Imam and his cronies show no signs of relenting from their insistence that their sacred “community center” be built next door to the World Trade Center. They have accused us of being anti-Muslim and everything else imaginable. They have sneered at suggestions the “community center” could be built on New York City land a few more blocks down the street.

They squawk to us that we have no right to racially profile them for airport security purposes. They submit to us that they should have the right to prayer in our schools when we do not. I could go on in this vein for the rest of the day and it all adds up to, in short, their position is that we Americans owe them political correctness and they owe us nothing.

I don’t know about you, but I don’t think I want them as my neighbors anymore.

That’s MY AMERICAN OPINION, respectfully submitted.

No comments: