Friday, June 15, 2018

I.G. REPORT IS A DISGRACEFUL FRAUD

The more I learned about the I.G.'s report, the more angry I became. 

This report is nothing more than an extension of Comey's "I know she showed great negligence and blah, blah... but no reasonable prosecutor would take the case" conclusion regarding Hillary Clinton's email scandal.  Now, the I.G. is saying "this guy did wrong, that guy did wrong, they both showed bias but there was no bias in their investigations and they did nothing wrong." 

Horowitz is another sham foisted upon the unwitting American public, just as Mueller was.  "Oh, he's such a cool guy, level-headed, straight down the middle, no-nonsense great American boy."  And, on both occasions,  it has turned out that the great American boys are nothing more than lackeys for Obama, Clinton and the enemy within us... the deep state.

This report pulls out the big weenie and shoves it straight up our collective butts.  "F you, America."  

That's MY AMERICAN OPINION respectfully submitted. 

No comments: