Saturday, October 08, 2016

F.B.I. AGENTS SUCK

It's been clandestinely reported that F.B.I. agents are more than ticked off about how James Comey sold out America, American justice and the F.B.I.. reputation in order to protect Hillary Clinton in this 2016 election.  Agents say Comey tied investigators’ hands by agreeing to unheard-of ground rules and other demands by the lawyers for Clinton and her aides that limited their investigation. 

Well, T.S. 

The plain simple fact of the matter is that F.B.I. agents took an oath to abide by and uphold the laws of the United States.  Failure to come forth and relay the facts is a violation of that oath.  But, they have not.  

They deserve to be disrespected and tainted.  I'll be damned if I would sit there and be part of this, keeping my mouth shut.  But then, I'm an American. 

That's MY AMERICAN OPINION, respectfully submitted. 

No comments: