Wednesday, September 28, 2016

WHO WON?

SPECIAL POST

Well, I surely don't think that Hillary won.  She made many statements that were soooo off the wall.  To have the unmitigated gall to suggest that the "deal" with Iran was the greatest thing since sliced bread is beyond ludicrous.  I honestly think she was so pumped up on uppers and other medications  that she was "spacey," as exemplified by her silly smile.  

On the other hand, I don't think Trump won it, either.  He had several chances to drive home the fact that she is not fit to be president and to dwell on her emails and foundation, but he didn't.  I also felt that she got under his skin more than once, not that she doesn't deserve it... but, not in a public forum.  

So, I guess there were no winners and, therefore, no losers.  Frankly, for some reason the whole debate left me kind of blah.  

That's MY AMERICAN OPINION, respectfully submitted. 

No comments: