Wednesday, October 21, 2015

DISHONEST POLITICIANS SUCK

SPECIAL POST

This thing with Hillary moving far to the left in an effort to regain support in the polls is sick, but all politicians do it.  They've become prostitutes in that they will say and do anything in order to get elected.  

No wonder the outsiders are doing so well.  

All of my life, I have practiced standing up for what I believe in.  And I also am willing to admit my mistakes and to take responsibility for them.  If I offend somebody in the process, so be it.  

I expect the same from my elected representatives.  

So, my suggestion to you this election season is to pay attention to who changes their position on things in response to the polls.  Then, cross them off your list of potential vote-getters.  

That's MY AMERICAN OPINION, respectfully submitted. 

No comments: