Thursday, July 11, 2013

NEW ORGANIZATION FOR BOYS BEING FORMED

SPECIAL POST

Now that the Boy Scouts of America has sealed its own fate by accepting gays as members, thousands of adult leaders are deserting the ranks and/or turning in their own awards in disgust.  THE BLAZE is reporting that a national coalition is in the process of creating a new organization that will focus on faith-based values in helping young men grow into adulthood.  The group has no name as of yet, but does have an executive director and is actively in the process of creating a new program for boys that will restore values cast aside by the Boy Scout decision.  

“Our vision is to be the premier national character development organization for young men which produces godly and responsible husbands, fathers, and citizens,” Rob Green said during a conference call on Tuesday. “The new program will be an exciting and motivating outdoor-based program focused on leadership and character development for boys, and founded on principles and values that reflect a Christian worldview.”  

I will support this organization.  That does not mean that I am actively anti-gay.  I am, however, totally against any group that seeks to impose its own values on me against my will, and the gay organizations in this country have developed into exactly that description.  I was also taught by the Boy Scouts to stand tall for what is right and to not cave in to those who would try and change your values and morals; they betrayed me and hundreds of thousands of others when they "caved in."  I take no joy in saying this; I contacted the Council where I spent many hours as a volunteer on executive committees and asked them to take their Award of Merit back.  

In a few years, after they totally dissolve into being the Gay Scouts of America, they will eventually fade away like all things do when they lose their moral and ethical compass.  

That's MY AMERICAN OPINION, respectfully submitted. 

No comments: