Saturday, March 17, 2012

I’M SORRY, BUT I’VE FINALLY GOT TO GET THIS OFF MY CHEST


Frankly, I’ve finally had my fill of the ungrateful citizens and non-citizens of this country who are deliberately trying to undermine the foundations upon which the nation was built.  In my opinion, if they don’t like our social mores, our ethics, our religion, our gun ownership or our form of government, they should pack their damned bags and head back to Africa, Viet Nam, Mexico, Iraq or wherever their roots are. 

I will help them pack their bags. 

They have absolutely no right to tear at the fabrics of our society.  How dare they challenge our voting system when we have the best track record of freedom and democracy in world history?  How dare they challenge our legal system or our Constitution?  How dare they mock our way of life, shout us down or tell us we have no rights to display our beliefs in God or to put up a Christmas tree on land that belongs to our country? 

Enough is enough.  Political correctness can be flushed straight down the toilet as far as I am concerned; I have every right to speak my mind and I also have every right to demand that our press and media report the facts as they exist and keep their political agendas and opinions to the editorial pages.  I have every right to open or close a meeting with a prayer. 

I have every right to look any one of these people straight in the eye and say, “If you don’t like our country, get the ^&$$()@! out.”  Leave now or shut the hell up.  We’re not taking your crap any more.  

I am a God fearing and believing, gun toting American whose family has been here since 1636 and, when it comes to my country, I believe in the axiom, "DON'T TREAD ON ME OR MY COUNTRY."

That’s MY AMERICAN RANT, respectfully submitted.  

No comments: