Friday, July 22, 2011

I APOLOGIZE, BARACK

SPECIAL POST

I have said some pretty nasty things about you in this and other blogs in the past.  After listening to your remarks tonight, I realize and recognize that I have not given the situation its true due. 

I apologize. 


I have given what you said this night a great deal of consideration and thought.  You spent the time in pointing blame at everyone and therein you made it clear to me that you are without any blame in this matter yourself.  Your refusal to budge, to provide your own plan, is totally justifiable.  

This blog has attained national  recognition and I cherish its readership.  I have, at times, been pretty blunt in my assessment of your leadership and I know that this has been upsetting to some readers.  But, I do believe that one should always deal from a position of openness and honesty and that my readers understand and appreciate my ire with some of the things going on in this country. 

And so it is, sir, that I most respectfully and regretfully close this post by saying forth what is truly in my heart to say:  

Go fuck yourself. 

That's MY AMERICAN OPINION, respectfully submitted. 


No comments: