Wednesday, January 05, 2011

HATS OFF TO THE TEA PARTY

SPECIAL POST

The Tea Party deserves credit for bringing Americans together in a united effort to take back America.  Directly through its efforts, millions of Americans became fully aware of what has been happening to our country and they gained the courage to stand up and be heard.  

We need to continue this grassroots movement; we cannot sit back down on our couches and let this moment in history pass.  We need to continue the push to clean up Washington and to throw the bums out who are responsible for bringing the country to this moment in time.  I have been asked by the Republican Party to contribute and I have declined.  I cannot put my money into an organization that has failed us too many times.  If they straighten up their act in 2011 and start to perform like patriotic Americans who want the best for our country, I might reconsider my position in January of 2012.  

Right now, I'm putting my donations toward the one organization that has proven itself beyond doubt to represent my interests and my beliefs.  We must continue in our quest to restore American patriotic traditions and values.  My money is on the Tea Party Patriots.  

That's MY AMERICAN OPINION, respectfully submitted. 

No comments: