Wednesday, August 12, 2009

YOU DUMB, MOBSTER, UNAMERICAN FOX NEWS PUPPET!

SPECIAL POST

You call me Unamerican. You say I am a mob member. And then, you accuse me of being a puppet for cable television.

You deny me my American and God-Given rights to say what I think and feel, and you in the same breath say that I am too dumb to assess the facts and to discern the truth? When are you going to quit the inflammatory rhetoric and start openly discussing what the facts are about your health care plans instead of denying us.... American citizens, the right to know and to discuss?

Or is it really true that you are on a mission to destroy our Constitution and republic? Are you, in fact, the "dark knight of the apocalypse?"

Both sides of MY family have been in this country since the 1600's. MY ancestors fought for the foundations of freedom, liberty and justice upon which this country is founded.

How dare YOU, of all people, question MY patriotism!

No comments: