Friday, March 29, 2019

THE TIME HAS COME

For well over ten years now, the Democrats, the "establishment" and the media have been assaulting me, my dignity, my station in life and my conservatism.  Together and individually, they have fomented anger and hatred toward me in their sick, overt attempts to browbeat me into submission.  They make me reluctant to put on my MAGA cap, to display my NRA membership sticker on my car window, to write a blog... or to even dare to say something conservative in public.  

You can't talk politics in a bar or someone is going to come off a stool and pound your sorry fanny into the ground.... get into your face and let you know that you and your ideas are not wanted in this country, as Maxine Waters has repeatedly said.  They have become like rabid dogs, foaming at their mouths with bitter vitriol and outrageous lies that I am supposed to accept as being the gospel truth. 

Even my friends, who think the same way I do about our country and its rich, patriotic history... tell me to calm down, sit down, shut up and forget about it.  "It's not worth it," they argue.  

Well, it IS worth it.  Ancestors on both sides of my family fought in the Revolutionary War, the Spanish-American War, the World Wars and the Korean conflict; I myself served during the Viet Nam era.  When I see my country and everything it has stood for since day one get trampled and destroyed by the enemies of freedom and justice, I'm going to open my mouth. 

I've had enough.  We all have had enough... and it's time we did something about it. 

That's MY AMERICAN OPINION, respectfully submitted. 


No comments: