Wednesday, November 07, 2018

NO SPIN

Given everything President Trump has accomplished during his first two years in office, the Republicans got shellacked last night.  Anyone who thinks or says differently can't handle the truth. 

What strikes me this morning is that the Republicans... once again... had everything going for them these last two years and they again screwed up.  Had it not been for Brett Kavanaugh and the deplorable way the Dems attacked him, the Dems would have won the Senate as well as the House.  

Why?  

For one thing, they refused to back, and often sabotaged, President Trump and his agenda.  The allowed the FBI and the DOJ to flip them the finger and get away with it.  They took absolutely no concrete steps to investigate Clinton or her gang of thugs.  In fact, she's now totally in the clear, because the Democrat-controlled House will never allow any such an investigation to continue.  She's free to run again in 2020.  

Why Americans decided not to cast out the evil that permeates Washington, I will never know.  The radical left-wing of our nation is now back in the driver's seat.   What I do know is that I've finally had my fill of it... the whole damned dog and pony show.  I'm disgusted and disillusioned.  

I fear we have now totally lost our country.  

That's MY AMERICAN OPINION, respectfully submitted. 

No comments: