Saturday, August 06, 2016

WHAT'S REALLY BEHIND THE $400 MILLION?

The other day on WE'RE NOT TO BLAME, I made a taunting remark about wondering how much of the $400 million Obama sent to Iran ended up in the Clinton Foundation coffers. That thought has been rolling around in my cavernous brain ever since I made it and I now find myself compelled to amend it. 

Not only do I wonder how much of that money ended up in the Clinton Foundation coffers, I wonder how much money will be transferred from there to Barack Obama a year or so after his retirement.  Not that I think he's corrupt, mind you, but he has been firmly joined at the hip with Hillary ever since that one day when they had a very secret meeting in a New York hotel room the night before Hillary dropped out of the 2008 neck-and-neck race and threw her total support to Obama. 

Indeed... he made her Secretary of State, a position which she used to launch the Clinton Foundation and to solicit donations from everybody on the face of the earth who might benefit from having their own, dedicated Washington "juice."   And you have to know... this is obviously a fact... that Barack knew about every little thing Hillary did.  It's not as if they never talked with each other or Emailed each other... Maybe one of those "missing" Emails could shed some light on the true story of the Benghazi Massacre.

So, why shouldn't Hillary reward Barack for his enabling of her schemes... or for the F.B.I. conclusion on her Email scandal?  

Maybe some guy with investigative know-how and a yearning for the truth will check that probability out.    

That's MY AMERICAN OPINION, respectfully submitted.

No comments: