Friday, June 17, 2016

C.I.A.: B.O. VS. I.S.I.S. IS B.S.

SPECIAL POST

Central Intelligence Agency boss John Brennan testified before a Congressional Oversight Committee yesterday that Barack Obama's handling of terrorism in the Middle-East and I.S.I.S. in particular is not working.  In fact, he suggests that we are continuing to get worse off.  Militants disguised as refugees are in fact streaming into the United States and I.S.I.S. is poised to intensify its attacks.  While conceding that I.S.I.S. is losing physical ground in Syria and Iraq, Brennan says that they are increasing their abilities to attack around the globe. 

This is in direct contract to what Barack Hussein Obama is telling the American people.  

Who do you choose to believe?  

And Clinton says she's going to build upon Obama's track record of excellence?  

That's MY AMERICAN OPINION, respectfully submitted. 

No comments: