Monday, April 11, 2016

I.S.I.S. CAMP 8 MILES FROM OUR BORDER!!!

SPECIAL POST

JUDICIAL WATCH has discovered an I.S.I.S. camp just across the border from El Paso, Texas and Columbus, New Mexico and near Ciudad Juarez.  The camp is associated with and has assistance from Mexican drug cartels.  Another I.S.I.S. camp is located nearby at Puerto Palomas.  

JUDICIAL WATCH reports: "Coyotes engaged in human smuggling – and working for Juárez Cartel – help move ISIS terrorists through the desert and across the border between Santa Teresa and Sunland Park, New Mexico. To the east of El Paso and Ciudad Juárez, cartel-backed ‘coyotes’ are also smuggling ISIS terrorists through the porous border between Acala and Fort Hancock, Texas. These specific areas were targeted for exploitation by ISIS because of their understaffed municipal and county police forces, and the relative safe-havens the areas provide for the unchecked large-scale drug smuggling that was already ongoing." 

It is an outrage that this news has not made the front page of every newspaper in the country.  This, to be blunt, is scary shit.  

That's MY AMERICAN OPINION, respectfully submitted. 

No comments: