Thursday, June 18, 2015

I.S.I.S.: GET THE MESSAGE STRAIGHT, DAMMIT

SPECIAL POST

The Obama Administration and the Congressional Democrats would have us believe that if we get more involved in Iraq, it'll mean another war against Iraq... that we'll have to defeat them all over again. 

These times are not about Iraq.  They're not about Yemen, Libya, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Syria, Lebanon, Iran... they ARE about I.S.I.S. 

I've said several times that I would be inclined to let those countries all fight it out and to keep us totally out of it.  But, when it comes to I.S.I.S., that is a camel of a different color.  

I.S.I.S. poses a direct and imminent threat to the United States and its allies.  And that fact has to be dealt with.  So far, none of the countries on the above list seem to have demonstrated the ability to handle I.S.I.S.  

We need to get the messaging straight; We are NOT talking about going back into Iraq, but we ARE talking about going after I.S.I.S., wherever they are.    

So, who is going to do it?  More urgently... WHEN? 

That's MY AMERICAN OPINION, respectfully submitted. 

No comments: