Wednesday, November 26, 2014

WHY BLACKS SHOULD REALLY BE ANGRY

SPECIAL POST

What we hear coming out of the discussion about the Ferguson riots is a profound sense that the rest of us Americans are picking on blacks and that it has to stop.  I don't see that in my empirical world, but I don't live in Chicago, Philadelphia or Ferguson, ether.  

What I do know is that unemployment among blacks is far higher than it is among whites.  To me, that means not only that they are not getting adequate training for the job marketplace, but the current market for the jobs they are currently qualified for does not exist in sufficient numbers.  

Now enters the Obama immigration dictate, adding five million more unemployed bodies looking for the same jobs. 

If I were Black, I'd be damned angry, alright... at Barack Obama.  

That's MY AMERICAN OPINION, respectfully submitted. 

No comments: