Wednesday, November 12, 2014

WHEN?

SPECIAL POST

Every now and then, I get so much of my fill of it that I have to pause, draw a deep breath and tell it like it really is.  So, here I go... if I offend anyone in the process I'm sorry, but this simply has to be said.  

I said it back when the plans for this dupery called the Affordable Case Act first escaped Obama's lips; I said it was going to be the worst thing that has ever happened to this country.  If you want to take a moment, you can go back to the blogs I was writing in those days, trying to warn the country about this horrible legislation that was worming its way through the Halls of Congress.  

When some of the nasty provisions of the Act did leak out, the public responded; over 70% of the country said they didn't like the idea.  And then, the real lies started.  Obama, Reid and Pelosi collaborated on development of the biggest governmental fraud ever to be perpetrated upon mankind anywhere in history.  

They passed it in the middle of the night and followed up with a relentless campaign of misinformation and disinformation, telling the country how great life was going to be.  And this country fell for it.  

I was insistent.  I kept pointing out the things that were wrong with it and the things they were not telling America about it, but nobody listened.  In the process, I lost many friends who refused to believe that Obama would ever screw the country.  Yet, here we are, saddled with a monstrosity we cannot afford, a program that doesn't work, an "insurance" design that will never meet its enrollment goals.  

We even have an admission that the whole thing was a lie... a sham... from the very beginning.  

And, we have the Grand Architect, Barack Obama, about to use an Executive Order on immigration, telling us we are winning the war on I.S.I.S., insisting there was not even a "smidgen" of corruption in the I.R.S. and looking at us with a straight face when he tells us that the Benghazi Massacre was due to an anti-Muslim video that few had seen. 

Just when, my fellow Americans, are you and the rest of this country ever going to have enough?   

When? 

That's MY AMERICAN OPINION, respectfully submitted. 

No comments: