Saturday, October 11, 2014

HUCKABEE MAY QUIT REPUBLICAN PARTY

Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee says he will leave the GOP if Republicans abandon their ardent opposition to gay marriage and abortion.  “Because at that point, you lose me,” Huckabee said. “I’m gone. I’ll become an independent. I’ll start finding people that have guts to stand. I’m tired of this.”  

Well said, sir.  It's time this country got back to the fundamental values upon which this country was founded, and upon which we have survived for 238 years.  The continuing chips on those values by the disgusting liberal left have contributed immensely to the decline and approaching fall of the United States.  

We need to remember what they are doing to this country when we cast our votes in the mid-term elections.  A big tip of the hat and thanks to Mr. Huckabee for telling it like it should be. 

That's MY AMERICAN OPINION, respectfully submitted. 

No comments: