Friday, September 18, 2009

THE LAST STRAW

Although I did not vote for Obama, I decided to back off the criticisms I had of him and to wait and see how he grew into the job. From time to time, I’ve been angry at some of the things he’s done or said. In more recent weeks, I’ve seen Obama call those who disagree with his Health Care Plan names, to talk down to them, to tell them to “Shut up and get out of the way.” Well, I beg your pardon, you do not talk to me in that tone of voice, I don’t care who you are.

Obama has flatly ignored the will of the people. He has surrounded himself with troublesome “Czars.” He openly maneuvered things in Washington to the benefit of ACORN. He has accused anyone, everyone, any news outlet or blogger who criticizes him as being un-American obstructionists and troublemakers. He set up a White House website for people to turn in their neighbors, friends and business acquaintances who were “spreading misinformation” about him. He captured the names and email addresses of people who were against his health care plan ad sent out emails under David Axelrod’s name.


Faced with angry and mounting opposition to his health care plan, he allowed Jimmy Carter to stand up and call the protesters “racists.” He certainly didn’t disagree, and you also need to know that, contrary to what he said he was gong to do, he didn’t drop the matter of the cop and the Harvard College professor, either; an investigation into charges of racism against the cop continues. It’s obvious that he is the racist who considers himself to be above the law, entitled to lie at will, and in charge of you and me whether you like it or not. In short, all Obama has proven to me is that he is a first class thug.


I’m a racist? Is that how Obama intends to shut me up, by calling me a racist? He is such an ass that he uses inflammatory rhetoric to stir up the voices of discontent, to turn Americans against each other, and to set back the gains that African Americans have sweated and struggled and given blood for, for decades?


Obama has a lot of guts to call himself an American. He certainly does not possess the “class” and stature to be a dogcatcher, let alone the President of the United States. And now that he’s angered me enough to fire off a volley, I suppose he’ll send the Black Panthers, ACORN and SEIU thugs around to my place to intimidate me and bully me as they did in the polls and in the town hall meetings.


If he smoked cigars, he’d be a dead ringer for Castro.


I don’t care what color he is. He's an ass and he belongs in another country. If he tried this bull in some other countries, he might be hung for treason.


That’s MY AMERICAN OPINION, respectfully submitted.

P.S. Maybe Obama, Carter and Cosby would like to drop by and discuss the issues more succinctly with me and one of my pals from the old Vegas days. He's a nice guy and talks a lot.... Hell, he'll just chew your ears off!

No comments: